Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Beach body

Is June diet month?

     I'm so original. Talking about diet just before summer. The thing is, so far this year have been quite busy with my studies, and now we are just one month before summer holiday and I still have those few pounds that I wish never existed. 

     However I feel like every year is the same. I lack motivation and end up eating a whole pack of white bread and nutella. 

     I read a post that claimed that to achieve a bikini body you just have to put on a bikini and you're done. What about the confidence needed not to hide behind a beach towel? Is it wrong to want to do some efforts, like eating clean and training, to avoid this situation, instead of just accepting that you're a little bit chubby? I don't know actually. But I wish I'd one day be able to lose those few pounds, just to see that I can do it. 

     Maybe this year will be the year. See you on the beach!

2 comments:

  1. For me it obviously isn't... I mean, I had macaroons for lunch, and I JUST finished half a box of Belgian chocolates. And now I feel super guilty of course :-S So yeah, you're not alone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it feels good not to be the only one to eat something else than diet vegan raw paleo salad :)

      Delete